Kickass Universe RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules to live by + Disclaimer

Go down

The Rules to live by + Disclaimer Empty The Rules to live by + Disclaimer

Post by Bloodknuckles Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:53 am

Hello I hope you stopped here to see the rules. I appreciate you taking the time to come here and look at this place I hope you become a member as well.

Rules

1. NO SEXUAL RP - you may be flirty, or down right obvious and ass grabby...but if you must, take it private.

2. Gore is fine but keep to character. A Hero isn't going to be disemboweling a purse snatcher.

3. If you have a complaint or issue, try to resolve it peacefully.

4. No BULLYING or HARASSMENT of any kind. You will not make fun of anyone for a character or for how they Role play. If I see ANY sort of conduct like this, unless both parties make it clear they are playing around with one another an Admin will step in and put a stop to it.

5. Common Sense; Please do not do anything that would make it seem that you do not. If you have a question, ask, if you have a request ask.

6. Remember your character has no Super powers. There is no heat vision, no superhuman strength of lifting cars over your head, etc.

Disclaimer - This forum and its members hold NO rights what so ever to Kick ass in any shape or form. No profits are made in anyway and this is just for fun.
Bloodknuckles
Bloodknuckles
Admin

https://kickass-universe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum